Unique & Original Art By Keri Joy Colestock

Unique & Original Art By Keri Joy Colestock
FUN FUNKY ORIGINALS FOR ECLECTIC COLLECTORS

Six pieces of mine were published in Contemporary Sculptor table book.

Xanadu's September Catalogue

Followers Of The Blog

About Me:

I have been a contemporary artist since 2003. It was then I was finally diagnosed for a long existing bout with Lyme Disease. Due to the mental and physical damage from the disease, it was a challenge to get out of bed each day, much less find my creativity. However, "can't' and "won't" have never been a part of my life. Since then, I have proudly created and sold 1500+ original pieces starting with my "Wall Dancers." I now am recycling found objects. My work can be seen at 4Art Inc Gallery in the well known Zhou Brothers Art Center. My goal is to continue to create beautiful works of art fueled by passion, whimsy and imagination.

Resume:
My "Makin' Purty Music" won1st Place Award in the Harvard Gala masquerade Ball exhibit
October 29-present I will receive a solo exhibit in 2014


Centerline Exhibit At The Zhou B Art Center September 2013 – Present

My "With Love & Respect" a 5' 4" Day Of The Dead piece will be included in this exhibit.


"Shattered Mirror" Exhibit

4Art Inc Gallery
September 2013 – Present

This year is "Shattered Mirror"
My "Shattered Mirror" project required me to go back a lifetime and create as well as conquer demons from my past. I needed to break through my mirror and build a dollhouse I bought myself 30 years ago. It was just a simple empty dollhouse but I wanted to make every miniature that went inside it. I think most females wish they had a dollhouse if they never had one and it was a gift to my inner child. I was an abused wife for 12 years widowed when I was 31. The dollhouse was thrown into a garbage bag I lugged around for years forgetting about it living my 'new' life. Prior to our gallery's annual exhibit which was "Shattered Mirror" I chose to go back a lifetime, open cans of worms and demons but build my


August 2013 – Present


Publishers Choice Artist On-line

Art & Beyond
May 2013 –

Doll Master Magazine Front Cover

Featured Artist
April 2013


May-present
I was published in International Contemporary Artists

I was contacted by Carolyn Graham Edlund & Carolyn published my artist profile on the Arts Business Institute blog.
May 7-present

Art & Beyond Studio
Won one of the The Publisher Choice Awards to be published and promoted in their May/June issue
May


I was on the front cover of Doll Maker's Magazine In Russia
April Edition

My work now can be seen at 4 Art Inc Gallery where my work & I have found a wonderful new 'home' in the well known Zhou Bros. Art Center

Art & Beyond Studio
Won one of the The Publisher Choice Awards to be published and promoted in their January/February issue
January 2013

Martha Stewart American Made Audience Choice Award
November 2012t

I was chosen to be an Emerging Artist On Art Jury
October 2012

In September six pieces of mine were published in the Contemporary Sculptor table book
September 2012 – Present




Monday, February 11, 2013

Yeah Baby! Very Cool Surprise!

I submitted 2 pieces for a cover contest. Mila Ryk Publisher for Art & Beyond Studio, inc put this contest on. I did not win the covers (not that I expected to) but...........I did win a publishers choice award: The Publisher Choice Award to be published and promoted in January/February issue. So very cool!

No comments: